Fringe Infinity Scarf

I saw someone wearing a scarf like this, and I knew I could make something just like it!
I used about 1 1/2 skeins of Simply Soft in Black with an I hook. 
Ch 190, join with at st without turning
Row 1: ch 4 (counts as dc, ch 1), *sk 1 ch, dc in next ch, ch 1; rep from * across to end, join with sl st in 3rd ch of starting ch 4. 
Row 2: ch 4, (counts as dc, ch 1), *dc in ch 1 sp, ch 1; rep from *across to end, skipping last ch 1 sp, join with sl st in 3rd ch of starting ch 4. 
This moves over to the right every row. 

Rep row two until your infinity scarf is as wide as you would like. Fasten off, and weave in all ends. 
Cut lengths of fringe about 9" long. With a crochet hook, attach one piece to every ch 1 sp on one of the sides. I chose the starting ch side, since the dc, ch 1 side looked nicer. 
My finished scarf is 11"x72". I love the fringe, and how it makes a simple scarf pop! I think this would be really nice with a chunky yarn too, so I may try that soon too!
I hope you make one too!
Xoxo, Alyssa 


Comments

  1. I like the fringe ! I would like to see it with chunky yarn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing! will be trying this in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a beginner. Are your hook and needle sizes in your patterns US sizing?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts