Navy Ribbed Scarf

This thick ribbed scarf is perfect for winter. This was made as a men's scarf for a gift, but it's so plushy and warm that I think I'm going to make myself one too!
 I used about one and a third skeins of Lion Brand Scarfie in Denim/Navy with size 9 needles.

CO 45, longtail

Row 1: K1, *k2, p1; rep from * to end to last 2 sts, k2

Row 2: K1, p1, *k2, p1; rep from * to end to last st, k1

Rep rows 1-2 until you have reached the desired length. BO using JSSBO or another stretchy one. Fasten off, and weave in any remaining tails.


My finished scarf is 10"x62". This stitch is reversible, which is nice. Sometimes I don't like knit scares that aren't reversible, since then you can see the wrong side. 

Enjoy this pattern!
Xoxo, Alyssa

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts