Rosy Lace Infinity Scarf

 This pretty pink infinity scarf is super easy to make, and a perfect gift. It is worked flat, then seamed together.

I used just over one skein of Simply Soft Light in Bubble Gum with a G hook. 
Lacy Shell: (tr, ch1, tr, ch1, tr) in stitch

Ch 43

Row 1: hdc in 3rd ch from hook, *sk 3 ch, she'll in next ch, sk 3 ch, hdc in next ch; rep from * to end across, hdc in last st

Row 2: ch4, turn, (tr, ch, tr) in 1st st, *hdc in center of next shell, shell in next hdc; rep from * to end across, hdc in center of last shell, (tr, ch1, 2tr) in last hdc

Row 3: ch2, turn, hdc in 1st st, *shell in next hdc, hdc in center of shell; rep from * to end across, she'll in hdc, hdc in turning ch 4

Rep rows 2-3 until you have reached the desired length of your scarf. Then, without cutting yarn, turn work and sc along the edge.

Edging:
Row 1: ch3, turn, sk 1st 2 sc, *(dc, ch1, dc) in next sc, sk next 2 ch; rep from * to end to last 2sc, dc in last sc

Row 2: ch4, turn, *sc in next ch1 sp, ch 5; rep from * to end to last ch1 sp, sc in last ch1 sp, ch2, dc in beg ch

Row 3: ch3, turn, 3dc in ch2 sp, *(sc in next ch5 sp, ch5) 3 times, sc in next ch5 sp, 7 dc in next ch5 sp; rep from * to end to last 4 ch5 sp, (sc in next ch5 sp, ch5) 3 times, sc in next ch5 sp, 4dc in beg ch

Row 4: ch4, turn, (dc, ch1 in next dc) 3 times, *(sc in next ch5 sp, ch5) 2 times, sc in next ch5 sp, (ch1, dc in next dc) 7 times, ch1; rep from * to end to last 3 ch5 sp, (Sc in next ch5 sp, ch5) 2 times, sc in next ch5 sp, ch1, (dc, ch1 in next dc) 3 times, dc in beg ch

Row 5: ch5, turn, (dc, ch2 in next dc) 3 times, *sc in next ch5 sp, ch5, sc in next ch5 sp, (ch2, dc in next dc) 7 times, ch2; rep from * to end to last 2 ch5 sp, sc in next ch5 sp, ch 5, sc in next ch5 sp, ch2, (dc, ch2 in next dc) 3 times, dc in beg ch

Row 6: ch3, turn, (ch3, sl st in 1st of ch3, dc in next ch2 sp) 4 times, *ch3, sc in 1st ch of ch3, sc in ch5 sp, (ch3, sl st in 1st ch of ch3, dc in next ch2 sp) 8 times rep from * to end to last ch 5 sp, ch3, sl st in 1st ch of ch3, sc in last ch5 sp, (ch3, sl st in 1st ch of ch3, dc in next ch2 sp) 4 times, ch3, sl st in 1st ch of ch3, dc in beg ch

Seam ends together to create the infinity scarf. Fasten off, and weave in all remaining ends.
The lace on this scarf doesn't sit quite flat, and makes a little bit of a ruffle. 
My finished scarf is 62"x10". 
Hope you enjoy this pattern!
Xoxo, Alyssa

Comments

  1. I've always dreamt of winning BIG in the lottery. I surfed the internet for help to win the lottery massively and I was directed to the DR Amber website. I had a chat with him about what I needed and he assured me that his spell will make me become a lottery winner. He got back to me after 3 days with the numbers that I needed to play the lottery and told me to believe in myself. I felt enveloped by the control of the spell. I took his words and played the Mega Millions Lottery. Two days later, I was sent an email that I've won the sum of 107 Million Dollars. I was shocked and couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. Immediately I was given the cash prize, I stopped working. I want to say a very big thank you to DR Amber for helping people like us who really need help. Now I know that there's absolutely nothing too hard for DR Amber to do. To get in touch with him, email : amberlottotemple@yahoo.com or click his webpage URL___ amberlottotemple.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts