Oatmeal Cowl

This chunky cowl is super simple to make, with a double seed stitch pattern, and seamless from being worked in the round. 
I used three skeins of Vanna's Choice in Oatmeal with size 15 circular needles. Hold two strands throughout. 

CO 90, join without turning. 

Rows 1 and 2: *k1, p1; rep from * to end around

Rows 3 and 4: *p1, k1; rep from * to end around

Rep rows 1-4 until you have the desired width. 
BO loosely and weave in all ends. 
Seed stitch and double seed stitch are some of my favorite knitting stitches, because of the thick texture, and coziness of the resulting fabric. 
My finished cowl is 14"x40". 
Enjoy!
Xoxo, Alyssa 

Comments

  1. Another Beautiful pattern for my granddaughters. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the equivalent size needle in metric for the size 15 needle. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I use chunky instead of double strands of worsted?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! You may have to change needle sizes, but I think size 15 will still work!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts