Chain Infinity Scarf

This scarf is super easy to whip up, and I think it looks great with this variegated yarn. I ordered this yarn online, and the little picture of the swatch only showed the red, pink, and pale pink/ white color. Needless to say, I was surprised when it came and had blue and yellow in it! Even with this little surprise I think it makes an interesting scarf, with a really nice, fluffy texture. 
I used 2 skeins of Kaleidoscope in color #51, Item 147 with a J hook. 
Ch 124, join in 1st ch with sl st
Row 1: ch 3, (counts as dc), dc in next ch, *ch 3, Sk next 3 ch , dc in each of next 2 ch; rep from * across to end of row, ch 3, sk next 3 ch, join to top of begininning ch 3 with sl st. 
Row 2: ch 3, (counts as dc), dc in next dc, *ch 3, sk ch 3 so, dc in each of next 2 dc; rep from * across to end of row, ch 3, sk ch 3 so, join to top of begininning ch 3 with sl st. 
Repeat row 2 until desired width, or almost out of yarn. Fasten off, and weave in any remaining ends. 
My finished cowl is 21"x 38". I wrapped it once, but to make it longer, just add a few more multiples of 5. The colors are actually pretty interesting, even though I was completely thrown off by the blue and yellow. 
Hope you make one of these scarves!
Xoxo, Alyssa 

Comments

  1. sweet! I will pass this onto my sister and see if she will make one for me!!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts