Lavender Cluster V Stitch Infinity Scarf

This pretty lavender scarf will keep you warm, but it's lacy enough for a warmer day. It's a beautiful color for spring, but cold be great in winter, and it would be a lovely addition to your wardrobe. 
I used about 2/3s of a skein of Simply Soft Light in Pansy with a size H hook. 
Ch 22. 
Row 1: 2 dc, ch 2, 2dc in 5th ch from hook, *sk 4 ch, 2 dc, ch 2, 2 dc in same ch sp; repeat from * to end. Dc in last ch, ch 3, turn. 
Row 2: *2 dc, ch 2, 2 dc in ch 2 space; repeat from * to end, dc in ch 3 sp, ch 3, turn. 
Repeat row 2 until scarf is desired length. Slip stitch the ends together to create the infinity scarf. 
Now you have a great scarf to add to your collection! Enjoy this pattern!
Xoxo, Alyssa

Comments

  1. Hi Alyssa, I saw this at Think Pink Sunday. I love the purple, so pretty. Thanks for sharing and providing the pattern so I can make my own Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts